Cambridge has invested heavily in research and development to offer HTHV (high temperature heating and ventilation) products that significantly save energy and reduce operating costs. Whether in new construction or existing facility retrofits, Cambridge’s designing, manufacturing and testing processes ensure that each HVAC system is certified safe with unsurpassed product quality. Today more than 37,000 system installations have been completed using Cambridge equipment and 2.5 billion square feet of buildings have been affected positively. Cambridge celebrates its customers’ commitment to an improved working environment for people on the factory or warehouse floor.
- 10,000-80,000 CFM direct evaporative cooling E series
- 2,400-58,800 CFM 2stage indirect and direct ESC series
- 1,000-8,000 MBH, up to 75,000 CFM make-up air heating M series
- 400-3,400 MBH direct gas fired heating S series
- 250-350 MBH direct gas fired blow thru heating SA series